We would like to congratulate these students who have successfully completed their PhD works on Central Asia in Cambridge 2015-2016.
- Dr Boram Shin, Modern and Medieval Languages, 'Between the Uzbek and the Soviet: Uzbek Identity Construction through Soviet Culture from the 1930s and 1940s’
- Dr Diana Kudaibergenova, Department of Sociology, 'Elites and the Making of the Post-Soviet Nations: Nationalising Regimes in Kazakhstan and Latvia’
- Dr Sherzod Muminov, Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies
- Dr Serik Orazagaliyev, Centre of Development Studies, 'Reconstructing MNE-host country bargaining model in oil industry: a case study of Kazakhstan'
- Dr Eunjoo Koo, Centre of Development Studies, ‘Continuities and Discontinuities of the Language Paradigms in Kazakhstan’
- Dr Nikolay Murashkin, Faculty of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies